Hello, my name is Juan Pablo Ortiz, I am from Pasto, a little town in the border with Ecuador, I am studying philosophy but years ago I studied filmmaker, now study philosophy because always dreamed about studying the old philosophers. I am Married and my wife is a filmmaker too, we have a daughter, on weekends we like to walk in the forest or go to a park two blocks from our house. I work at home; it is good because at the same time I spend time with my family every day.
This is me
Párrafo 1: Presentación personal.
1. What is your name? My name is Juan Pablo Ortiz
2. What is your nationality? I am from Colombia
3. What do you do? I am a philosophy student
4. What is your language? My native language is Spanish
5. Are you married / are you single? I am Married
6. How old are you? I am forty years old
7. What are your hobbies? I like to watch movies especially comedy ones, I like to walk in the forest with my sons
8.What are you studying? I am studying philosophy
Párrafo 2: Descripción de su residencia.
1. Where are you from? I am from Pasto
2. Where do you live? I live in Pasto
3. Who do you live with? I live with my wife and my daughter
4. Is there a park near your house? Yes, there is a park two blocks from my house
5. Are there any cinemas, museums, churches? Yes, there are a lot of churches, three cinemas and very few museums
6. Describe the place where you live: I live in Pasto, is a small town in the border with Ecuador, I live in a large and bright apartment.
Párrafo 3: Descripción de rutina
1. What time do you get up? I wake up seven o´clock
2. What time do you eat breakfast? I eat breakfast at eight o´clock
3. How do you get to work? I work at home
4. What time do you have lunch? I have lunch at one o´clock
5. What time do you go back home? I usually stay at home
6. What do you do after work or University? I watch television and I talk to my family
7. When do you eat dinner? I eat dinner around eight pm
8. What time do you go to bed? I go to bed around ten pm
9. What do you do on weekends? I go with my family to the forest
10. How often do you study English? Maybe once in the week
11. When do you spend time with your family? I spend time with my family every day.